What do we do?
- Auto-electrical repairs to all makes and models including bikes, boats and trailers;
- Air Conditioning repairs and custom installations;
- Mechanical servicing, diagnostic and repairs to all makes and models;
- Electrical and mechanical assessments and repairs after theft or collision;
- Roadworthy inspections;
- ADAS Calibrations including component diagnosis and repair;
- Audio and visual system design, installation and repair including custom enclosures signal processing
- Mobile communications such as UHF, VHF, Cell-FI GO, cradles, docks and antennas
- Vehicle security – alarms, immobilisers, GPS trackers, central locking and remote start systems;
- Dual battery, solar charging and battery management solutions;
lighting upgrades, LED spotlights, light-bars, conversions and auxiliary lighting;
- In-Car safety systems such as reverse cameras, reverse sensors and dash camera systems
- Electric window conversions and other convenience upgrades
- Custom fibreglass and timber enclosures
- Light fabrication, machining and modifications;
- General accessory fitting of bullbars, snorkels, towbars etc…
- And much more!
With all of these services on offer, we aim to be your one stop shop when it comes to automotive repairs, modifications and upgrades.
We like to say “If it’s got wheels or wires, we can fix it!”.
Cairns Customs is a family run business focusing on all aspects of automotive repairs and upgrades. We have two locations just metres from each other in the heart of central Cairns, Queensland.
Our original workshop / showroom at 175 Lyons Street specialises in mobile electronics, electrical and air conditioning repairs. Our Second workshop at 10 Barry Street focuses on mechanical servicing, repairs, wheel alignments, ADAS calibrations and insurance assessments.
We have worked hard to set a new precedent for quality workmanship and service in the Cairns area. With years of hands-on experience and a passion for cars, bikes, boats, motorsports and gadgets in general, we know what works well and what doesn’t. We can help you every step of the way with mechanical and auto electrical repairs, air conditioning repairs, custom audio-visual solutions and much, much more… all in-house!
We also offer hand picked products from the leading brands in their respective fields and ensure the highest level of performance through our professional installation. We work with you to ensure your project or upgrade finds the right balance of performance, style and affordability.
We also understand that your time is important, and that finding the time to drop-off or collect your car can be challenging. Which is why we have extended trading hours on weekdays to facilitate early drop-offs late collections.
Our front of house team takes customer service to the next level and can help point you in the right direction with excellent advice and a smile. Once your are booked in, you can rest assured your vehicle or work piece is in good hands, as all of our staff are experienced and qualified automotive electricians and/or mechanics and will treat your project with care and respect.